Wednesday 5 November 2014

Inspiration, concept and ideas...


My Final Major Project for the PGDIP I used the concept of aircrafts and I enjoyed developing different silhouettes from the interesting shapes of an aeroplane. I thought about extending and developing into more silhouettes with this idea but I ended up deciding not to go ahead with it. I will start fresh with a new idea instead.

I spent a while looking for a starting point for this project I started of looking into things I like or enjoy eating, watching or doing but nothing interested me to look into further and create a project. I started thinking about what’s in trend lately and from social media for example Facebook, Tumblr, YouTube and Instagram I noticed that either Frozen or the Minions from Despicable Me have become really popular. Both Frozen (distributed by Disney) and Despicable Me (distributed by Universal Pictures) are cartoons that gave interest to not only children but also adults. 

No comments:

Post a Comment