Monday 11 May 2015

Busy busy!

First of all I would like to thank Amanda (check her out at) Amandasays for nominating me for the Sisterhood of World bloggers feel so happy to see my fellow bloggers following my blog. At least I know someone actually reads my blog!! Thank you Amanda, loved reading your post and getting to know you more especially learning the amount of charities you are involved in makes me realise I need to support and do more charity work myself! I will answer and repost your questions when I have time.

Ok so I have finally decided on the music to use for the fashion show! Well with help obviously. Chosen the tune named “Schooldays” described as “Zany retro instruments create an uplifting world of fun and excitement, featuring handclaps and upbeat drums” it was found from the “kids” section on the PurplePlanet website. The description already fits well with my concept; a happy, fun and colourful mood.

I have been working on my final pieces and the finishing touches always seem the longest to do. I’ve had to unpick and redo parts so many times, cannot believe I spent all day just to a put in a zip and finishing hems of last week. A bit of a perfectionist so I HAVE to make sure my stitching is on point! But on the good side I have been able to practise using the cover stitch and binding machines. Practise makes perfect.

Cover machine



Rchan

5 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your fashion show :) thank you so much for the shoutout and don't worry there's no rush with the award post! x

    ♥.•*¨ AmandaSays ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not aware that there is such thing as Master of Creative Pattern Cutting. I wish you good luck at your journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi sorry for the late reply, thank you for stopping by, and yes the Masters in Creative Pattern Cutting only started in 2014 at Doncaster College. It was previously the Postgraduate Diploma in Creative Pattern Cutting. Do you do pattern cutting?

      Delete
  3. aww thank you for stopping by and leaving note :) dropped by your place and you have a great blog and congratulations on your marriage. keep up the blogging and have an amazing 1st christmas as a wife :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! You are a great writer.

    http://rachaelburgess.com

    ReplyDelete