Saturday 2 January 2016

2016 New Years Resolution....


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 

This is probably a popular post, but here I am with my New Year resolution post...
Going to get straight into it:

- Probably the most popular one, get heathly and get fit... Hopeing to lose some weight in the next few months any tips to get me started would be amazing! Comment below! 

- Blog more... This isn't a beauty blog just a general day to day blog of my life… (just for fun)

- Take better pictures to post, need to learn how to master these flat lays... Again tips and techniques or editing apps let me know in the comments please! 

- Finally move in to my apartment!

- Find that dream job...

I haven't really got a huge plan of what goals I want or achieve but I have a feeling that 2016 is my year, my year where I will hit so many achievements, explore and learn so much…

How cute is this diary? (Tesco £3.50)
Love it so much hopefully it will keep me motivated throughout the year.

That's it for now... 
Mwah x







No comments:

Post a Comment