Wednesday 28 January 2015

Catching up very slowly….

Christmas was over a month ago, yet it felt like it was only yesterday, time is just flying by. Anyway with the festive seasons all over there is no more excuse!... Well I still have Chinese New Year to get through next month but it shouldn’t be too bad. My head is finally down and a lot of catching up is needed. I feel like I’m really behind from my action plan, (a plan that I set targets and little deadlines for myself at the beginning of the module.) I’ve tried to reorganize my uni work and job and it’s working, but really slowly.

I started of messing about, sampling and toiling on both the half scale and full sized mannequins to find some silhouettes and shapes that I could explore on. 

 Trying to create a 3D cylinder shape with calico, but failed miserably.
Cutting out 2D cylinder shapes on calico and placing it in different ways on the mannequin.



As you can gather not very exciting… -_-

Anyway just a quick post tonight so ending it here…

Stay safe and keep warm. <3

Rachy x

No comments:

Post a Comment