Sunday 29 March 2015

Keeping it short.

Hi,
Apologies for the absence, I definitely need to keep posting more regularly. So first of all, as promised here are some toiles I have been working on.

This outfit is representing the character Gru, using the silhouette of his body shape with a broad upper body and very skinny legs. I first created a boxy top for the upper half, very fitted leggings for the bottom and joined them together as a jumpsuit.



1st toile=Calico no stretch
-Exact silhouette I want, but no movement in the leggings from the non-stretch
-The crotch area needs to be adjusted


- Complete 2nd toile in stretch jersey


I feel like it’s easier to blog with mainly images as I can post more regularly and not think about the writing side. Sometimes I feel like too much text will bore you. So I decided that I would blog with mainly images, as this is quicker, images can tell a story without text, and it can draw your attention more than a page full of text.

Keeping this post short tonight…

Goodnight


Rchan xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment